The following was originally published on Wikinews January 6, 2015.
Christopher V. Hill of New Hampshire took some time to talk with Wikinews about his campaign for the Republican Party’s .veteran and airline pilot
Hill served in Arizona primary. Former Massachusetts governor ultimately received the nomination and lost to incumbent president Barack Obama., flying about fifty combat missions. Shortly after the war, he returned to civilian life, working as a loader and then a pilot for the . In 2010, he organized the “Pilots and Patriots Defending the Constitution” ahead of that year’s midterm elections. Hill ran his first campaign for president in 2012, seeking the Republican nomination. In that cycle, he appeared on the primary ballot in two states, receiving 108 votes in the and 139 in the
With Wikinews and Saturn’s Repository reporter William S. Saturn, Hill discusses his 2016 campaign, his political background, and his policy proposals.
William S. Saturn What qualifications do you have that will assist you in executing the duties of president?
- My Presidential qualifications are rooted in my service as an Officer in the United States Air Force. I took the Oath to our at 22 years old. I understood it was an Oath to America and ALL of our people. Politicians profess an Oath to this nation but once in office pursue their party agenda and reward their voters. As President, I will serve ALL of the people in America, guided by the Constitution. For more see this link:
WSSWhy run for president? Why not run for a lower office that you would be more likely to win and effect change?
- When I was a young man in Air ForceI was chosen to attend a unique Pilot Training Program called Euro-NATO Joint Jet Pilot Training. The Air Force only selected 180 Officers a year from the Academy, Squadron Officer School and ROTC to attend. I volunteered for that program because I knew I wanted to be a Fighter Pilot and at the “Tip of the Spear.” In those days it was all or nothing. If you graduated you were assigned a fighter, if you were not quite fighter pilot material you had no recourse to fly another aircraft, you were washed out. Congress has proven itself ineffective as a body. To make a difference in America you must have the ‘Bully Pulpit” and speak to the People. The President has that pulpit. All or nothing. I never wanted to make politics a career.
WSSWhy did you choose to run in the Republican Party?
- My ties to the Republican party date back to 1979 when I volunteered forand his campaign in New Hampshire. In those days I believed there was a difference in the parties. Today, like many Americans, I am skeptical. I understand third party candidates have no success. I hope to lead the Republican party in a new direction for working middle class Americans.
WSSHow do you plan to get into the Republican debates and make an impact on polls?
- In order to be invited to the debates, we must raise money and poll nationally. This is an effort that is underway. Recently we were listed in New Hampshire and nationally with Politics1. 
WSSIf you do not receive the Republican nomination, would you consider running as a?
- No, I will back the nominee of the Republican party in 2016. After that, I may reconsider.
WSSOther than yourself, which candidates have you supported for president in previous primary campaigns?
- Reagan in 80 and 84,in 88 and 92, in 96, in 2000 and 04, Romney in 08.
WSSWhat are your thoughts on the job Barack Obama has done as president? Specifically, what would you have done differently?
- President Obama has an agenda that represents the far left wing of his party. His use of the Presidency to further this agenda has in many ways been unconstitutional. Specifically, altering law once it is passed to accommodate his voting blocs. His direction toto enforce some laws and not others is another example.
WSSIf elected, what would constitute a successful presidency for you?
- Achieving 4 goals:
- Term Limits for Congress and the Courts returning government to the People. See more: 
- Implementing a Tax System that allows working Americans making under $250,000 to keep all of their money. Closing Loopholes and putting in place a system that is transparent and works. See More: 
- Passing a Living Wage program lifting people out of poverty. See More: 
- Returning America to a state of Peace and Security. See more: 
WSSWhich individuals would you like to see in a Hill administration?
- I would like to bring People from thethat make this nation work. We have had too many decades of elites and Professors immersed in theory.
WSSAnything else you would like to add?
- A final thought. America is a nation that will endure. I believe it is our responsibility to pass on the same opportunities to future generations that were promised to us. As President, I intend to keep that promise!